Video and Graphic Designer Accra
You'll work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, and corporate identity.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
You will create and manage a video library and archiving media projects.
• Create and develop multimedia (print/audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos
• Plan video shoots; Develop production schedules
• Master Technical skills for video and graphics
• You need to understand various types of cameras.
• You need to be able to pull out the camera at any moment to capture footage.
Required profile for job ad: Video and Graphic Designer
• Video capturing and editing
• Digital media
• Research skills
• Capacity to work independently
• Entrepreneurial skills - you have to be creative, imaginative
Professional experience and skills
• Passion and enthusiasm for production, with a creative flair
• Excellent communication skills to negotiate briefs with clients
• Good presentation skills to sell ideas to clients and colleagues
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
• Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
• SEND CV TO
MISSION AFRICA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 03 Jun - 11:33 AM
- Visits: 21
Others ads to visit
Be an expert in 10 weeks with JPIT practical Multimedia, I.T and ...
COBIT® 5 Foundation certification training course by Certifiedghana ...
Mission Africa Institute of Technology, rncome for an excellent ...